Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Family

I've seen enough Twilight Zone episodes to know the danger technology poses. Mac has just released a camera that takes pictures. You may say to yourself, "so? That's nothing new." This is no ordinary camera. It takes pictures of the soul! That's right! You can now view the inner you. Don't be afraid. Let the world see the real you. I'm sure my sisters will thank me for showing the world their inner beauty. Good thing I live out of arm's reach!


We're no respector of persons.










You can see where we get our good looks.




It's good to be home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so happy you posted those pictures. I'm not worried about a thing, I don't think anyone will ever recognize me. hehe

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! It brings back memories.