Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Fun Times




I've got great ones of my hair, which I did myself that I'll post later.

Go to my friend Julia's Blog to see all the fun details of the Halloween party we attended last night. It was all very halloweeny.

So, I have found I often describe things this season as "Halloweeny." I couldn't figure out where I got it until I was talking to my mom about her plans for the family Halloween party she was throwing and she used the term. I cried out, "that's where I got it!" She replied, "well, there's christmasy, things that are christmas-like, and halloweeny, things that are halloween-like." I couldn't believe it. That's the exact reason I give for using it too!

So eat pumpkin pancakes, and make ghost lolipops; TP the neighbor's house, and eat spaghetti brains!

It's all very halloweeny.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys look great. I went to your friends blog and the party looked like a lot of fun. I loved all the costumes.

sladefamilyaz said...

Hi Tanya! I loved seeing all of your culinary art works. The ice sculpture, cheese tray, fruit tray, etc. were amazing. I am dying to try one of your calzones. They look delicious. I'm getting hungry.....Must move to another blog now.....