Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bowl Full of Cherries

Today we got together as a family. We hadn't all been together since Christmas break. It was so nice. We feel so spread out so it's great to have these fun-filled days together. We went to lunch, then bowling, then to a movie, then played games.

I bowled my usual 75 using the time tested Granny method while Tom rocked the house with a turkey!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

I don't know why people didn't smile bigger. (Thank you Kat. You smiled when I said cheese.) I promise, we were having fun.



If you caught the tail end of that video you'd hear Tom apologizing for bowling Kay D's frame, not realizing his was over after getting a strike. (He thought it was the tenth frame.)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Love to bowl. I havn't been since you were here with the wii for thanksgiving if that counts. Great job on the turkey.