Sunday, February 03, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We are definitely in the middle of winter. The other day we missed school because the canyon was closed while they blew up avalanches. Today we woke up to a tremendous snowfall. Midway, which is right next to Heber, cancelled church so they could shovel people out of their homes. We were able to make it.



I do love the snow. I do love the snow. I do, I do, I do.


We shoveled our way to our car this morning for church. Tom had to shovel our way from the car back to the house after church.


If you didn't notice, that snow bank behind us is as tall as me now!

I'll update you when we build our snow fort next weekend.

3 comments:

Crystal and Jake said...

I hope you really do build a snow fort. Glad we are blogger friends now! I enjoyed your celeb look alike post!

Tanya Quinn said...

Thanks. Me too!

Melissa said...

burr. The longer I've been away from Utah the less I miss the snow. I do love the seasons and everything looks so pretty covered in snow.