Thursday, February 21, 2008

Magic Spell



So, I was browsing Pyzam for a new template and in my excitement almost dropped the glass balls I was juggling! They have a David Bowie as Jareth from Labyrinth template! I was instantly ready to switch my template over when I remembered how much time it takes to put my sidebars back in. It made me seriously question my commitment to David Bowie. Did I not love him enough to change a simple blog template? Could that sub-par level of affection withstand the storms that threaten all great love? Do I really deserve someone wonderful like Jareth? Think about it: he doesn't discriminate against you just because you may be tall, short, hairy, an ogre, or baby. He loves kids. He can sing. He loves masquerade parties and what woman doesn't wish her husband would drug her, dress her up, and take her to a masquerade?! I've survived this long loving a man in ballerino tights who has a fascination with small children that I can only describe as disturbing. I'm sure I can hold on to the good memories hard enough to keep this crush going well into my old age.


Then again, maybe I need help.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

This made me laugh out loud! Do you know that no one in Jeremy's family has ever seen that movie? WHAT THE?!?!

kathryn said...

oh, david bowie. i always thought he was like the man version of Jem.

Matt Clayton said...

This is all perfectly normal.

Melissa said...

Love David Bowie as well.

Keysha said...

I loved that show...(Labrynth). Of course at the time of watching it I had no idea who David Bowie even was...Maybe I should watch that movie again for old times sake!